Experienced Ohio Estate Planning, Taxation and Probate Law Firm Ensures that Your Legacy is Secure
Serving clients throughout Columbus, Ohio and the surrounding counties since 1981
It’s never too early to plan for your future, and at the Columbus, Ohio law office of Kessler & Ballenger Co., L.P.A., we have been helping clients with their estate planning, taxation and probate matters since 1981. We have more than 60 combined years of legal experience, and both of us are Certified Specialists in Federal Tax and Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law by the Ohio State Bar Association. This makes us uniquely qualified to help bring a speedy, effective resolution to your problems. Securing your legacy is the most important thing you can do — not only for your future, but also for your family’s future. That is why it is vital to go to a law firm that has the experience and knowledge that are necessary to get things done right.
An experienced law firm with a sole focus on satisfying clients
When you come to our Columbus, Ohio law office for assistance, we will always give you the benefit of our:
- Focused practice — At Kessler & Ballenger Co., L.P.A., we specialize in estate planning, taxation and probate matters throughout the state. This ensures that you are getting attention from attorneys with an intimate knowledge of, and familiarity with, your situation.
- Acclaimed legal representation — Both of us are AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest rating available, for legal abilities and adherence to ethical standards.
- Extensive experience — With more than 60 combined years of experience, we have the knowledge of Ohio law that you need on your side to gain a positive resolution to your case.
Areas of practice
At Kessler & Ballenger Co., L.P.A., we handle the following types of cases:
- Estate planning — You’ve worked hard for your family your entire life, and our estate planning services can ensure that their long-term well-being will always be looked after.
- Taxation — Our thorough knowledge of Ohio taxation law can assist you with any tax problem you encounter in the state.
- Probate law — We can help guide executors and beneficiaries through the difficult probate process, no matter how complex it may be.
Contact Kessler & Ballenger Co., L.P.A. today
To set up an appointment with an experienced estate planning, probate and taxation law firm, call our Columbus, Ohio office at 614-888-3185 or contact us online today. With our sole focus and decades of experience, there is no better value out there.